Bellewode Event

  • Matt Lagemann
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2010
      I wanted to send out one final reminder about Heraldic Scribal and Dance Symposium at the COllege of Bellewode this weekend. Information can be found on our site, ssmc.truman.edu.

      In adition to all of our classes, we will also be hosting an indoor regional fighter practice. For those of you who want to get in one last practice before Estrella or even if you just want to swing some rattan, feel free to join the fun.

      I know many have been worried about the possibility of weather. While I cannot vouch for what is going on in every corner of Calontir, the weather in Bellewode looks clear of ice and snow through the weekend. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at mlagemann@....

      Signed,
      Ermenrich