Performing Arts Challenge

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      The Performing Arts entries at Queen's Prize were amazing! I had such a great time MC-ing the showcase. It really energized me and reminded me how much talent and enthusiasm for period performing arts exists within our great Kingdom. I would like to issue a challenge to any and all performing artists to enter Kingdom Arts and Sciences with a period performing arts piece. Let's see what you've got!

      Mistress Tsire