Re: [CalontirDance] Chieftains Set List

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
      Mistress Tsire has put together what looks like a really fun ball for
      Chieftains! I'll be hosting an open pit for music for this ball. Any
      musicians who are interested in playing, please drop me a private line. I'd
      be happy to send you a music packet.

      Looking forward to some wonderful music and dancing!
      Conna