Chieftains Set List

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
      SET 1
      Queen's Alman
      Contrapasson in Due
      Charlotte Bransle
      Saturday Night, Sunday Morn
      Gelosia
      Ly Bens Dystonis

      SET 2
      Sellenger's Round
      Anello
      Bobbing Joe
      Gracca Amorosa
      Pease Bransle
      Herald's In Love

      SET 3
      Black Alman
      Villanella
      Confesse
      Gratiosa
      Picking of Sticks
      Petit Riense

      Requests as time remains

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
        Mistress Tsire has put together what looks like a really fun ball for
        Chieftains! I'll be hosting an open pit for music for this ball. Any
        musicians who are interested in playing, please drop me a private line. I'd
        be happy to send you a music packet.

        Looking forward to some wonderful music and dancing!
        Conna