Lilies 2010

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      Its early but please start thinking about Lilies. The Lilies Ball will be
      Wed night on the (new) battlefield.
      I've reserved 4 hours of class time from Sat to Wed and 2 hours of class
      time from Thurs to Sat.
      Who would like to teach? What would you like to see taught? Do you want to
      see any additional balls/teas/powwows?

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper