Chieftains Ball

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
      There will be a ball at Chieftains. What would you like to see on the set list?

    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
        Its early but please start thinking about Lilies. The Lilies Ball will be
        Wed night on the (new) battlefield.
        I've reserved 4 hours of class time from Sat to Wed and 2 hours of class
        time from Thurs to Sat.
        Who would like to teach? What would you like to see taught? Do you want to
        see any additional balls/teas/powwows?

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper