Dance List for Bellewode

  • Matt Lagemann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      The following is a Dance List for the Bellewode Ball. This is not the final list. If you are teaching a class and you would like a dance from that class added to the list, let me know. Running a ball like Bellewode's is also not easy. We usually teach each dance at the ball, except for a few of the harder dances. This is so our ball is a learning experience. With that in mind, if anyone would like some experience running a part of the ball, let me know. My thought was that someone could run a few dances or even an entire set. This would allow someone to gain that experience without running an entire night's worth of activities.

      First Set
      Queens Alman
      Maltese Bransle
      Gelosia