Re: Bellewode Symposium

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 20, 2009
      Add to your class list -
      Ly Azenari teaching English Country for the Masses (4 or more couples)
      HL Cathus teaching Yet More New English Country
      HLy Rowan teaching English Country Progressions

      We can also each teach a second class if you like - Italian, EC, GOOP,
      beginner or whatever you want/need

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      From: Matt Lagemann <mlagemann@...>

      To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:07:28 -0600

      Subject: [CalontirDance] Bellewode Symposium

      Unto the Dancers of Calontir and the musicians that make us so happy:

      Dancy, Dancy! (I will assume you all answered with a Boing, Boing!). The
      Bellewode Symposium is now less then two months away! I know what you are
      saying, "Ermenrich, that is still ages from now! I have time to plan my
      class and get back to you later." Remember folks that the
      Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/INSERT OTHER DECEMBER FESTIVITIES HERE is fast
      approaching. Combine that with a Crown Tournament and Queen's Prize in
      January, and you have a busy two months ahead of you. Please be thinking
      about what class you might want to teach at the symposium.

      Have you learned a new dance lately that you want to share? Teach a class!
      I have heard rumors of something called Heralds in Lust, and I hope someone
      is planning on teaching it! If you also want to see something danced at the
      Bellewode Ball, email your suggestions.

      If you have any questions, please contact me at
      mlagemann@.../<mailto:mlagemann@.../>

      In Service,

      Ermenrich

      Individual Email | Traditional