Dance video

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2009
      Not sure how publicly available this is (it's on facebook)

      Heralds in Lust from Crystal Ball 2009
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/?of=1925563

      The pattern can be expanded further too ...

      Conrad
    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 20, 2009
        Add to your class list -
        Ly Azenari teaching English Country for the Masses (4 or more couples)
        HL Cathus teaching Yet More New English Country
        HLy Rowan teaching English Country Progressions

        We can also each teach a second class if you like - Italian, EC, GOOP,
        beginner or whatever you want/need

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper

        From: Matt Lagemann <mlagemann@...>

        To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>

        Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:07:28 -0600

        Subject: [CalontirDance] Bellewode Symposium

        Unto the Dancers of Calontir and the musicians that make us so happy:

        Dancy, Dancy! (I will assume you all answered with a Boing, Boing!). The
        Bellewode Symposium is now less then two months away! I know what you are
        saying, "Ermenrich, that is still ages from now! I have time to plan my
        class and get back to you later." Remember folks that the
        Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/INSERT OTHER DECEMBER FESTIVITIES HERE is fast
        approaching. Combine that with a Crown Tournament and Queen's Prize in
        January, and you have a busy two months ahead of you. Please be thinking
        about what class you might want to teach at the symposium.

        Have you learned a new dance lately that you want to share? Teach a class!
        I have heard rumors of something called Heralds in Lust, and I hope someone
        is planning on teaching it! If you also want to see something danced at the
        Bellewode Ball, email your suggestions.

        If you have any questions, please contact me at
        mlagemann@.../<mailto:mlagemann@.../>

        In Service,

        Ermenrich

        Individual Email | Traditional