RE: [CalontirDance] Bellewode Symposium

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
      I'll be there. I'd like to teach a 2 hour Tesara class. It's a dance for 10 people with ribbons! Whee!
      I'll also happily do a Cascarde class and/or a Balli class.

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: mlagemann@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:07:28 -0600
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Bellewode Symposium

      Unto the Dancers of Calontir and the musicians that make us so happy:

      Dancy, Dancy! (I will assume you all answered with a Boing, Boing!). The Bellewode Symposium is now less then two months away! I know what you are saying, "Ermenrich, that is still ages from now! I have time to plan my class and get back to you later." Remember folks that the Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/INSERT OTHER DECEMBER FESTIVITIES HERE is fast approaching. Combine that with a Crown Tournament and Queen's Prize in January, and you have a busy two months ahead of you. Please be thinking about what class you might want to teach at the symposium.

      Have you learned a new dance lately that you want to share? Teach a class! I have heard rumors of something called Heralds in Lust, and I hope someone is planning on teaching it! If you also want to see something danced at the Bellewode Ball, email your suggestions.

      If you have any questions, please contact me at mlagemann@.../<mailto:mlagemann@.../>

      In Service,

      Ermenrich

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2009
        Not sure how publicly available this is (it's on facebook)

        Heralds in Lust from Crystal Ball 2009
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/?of=1925563

        The pattern can be expanded further too ...

        Conrad
      • Rowan
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 20, 2009
          Add to your class list -
          Ly Azenari teaching English Country for the Masses (4 or more couples)
          HL Cathus teaching Yet More New English Country
          HLy Rowan teaching English Country Progressions

          We can also each teach a second class if you like - Italian, EC, GOOP,
          beginner or whatever you want/need

          HL Rowan Houndskeeper

          From: Matt Lagemann <mlagemann@...>

          To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>

[...]