Re: A few Minutes regarding Lutes

  • ChrisM
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "ChrisM" <c.mortika@...> wrote:

      > This past weekend, there was a "lute summit" concert. The public radio interview with the lutenists is well worth your time. Be sure to click on the audio. (And the little piece after the Praetorius works is "Drewrie's Accord")

      I could have sword I included the link!

      http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/11/18/lute_summit/
    • Becky Buchanan
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2009
        Very cool Christian - especially discussion re: history/democratization of the lute. Music is great. I'm listening to the bransle right now, wondering if I can pick out "Big Bertha." (-:

        Emelye