Lilies Ball 2010

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
      Yes I know its 7 months away but the autocrats are gung-ho and wanting some
      information soon.
      Unless anyone can come up with a counter arguement by Kris Kinder the Lilies
      Ball for 2010 will be at the new battlefield and on Wed night (opposite
      midnight madness).
      Speak soon or forever hold your peace....

      And if you are going to be at Lilies and want to teach please let me know -
      due to printing and sceduling requirements I have to have the full class
      list together way early.

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

    • ChrisM
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "ChrisM" <c.mortika@...> wrote:

        > This past weekend, there was a "lute summit" concert. The public radio interview with the lutenists is well worth your time. Be sure to click on the audio. (And the little piece after the Praetorius works is "Drewrie's Accord")

        I could have sword I included the link!

        http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/11/18/lute_summit/
      • Becky Buchanan
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2009
          Very cool Christian - especially discussion re: history/democratization of the lute. Music is great. I'm listening to the bransle right now, wondering if I can pick out "Big Bertha." (-:

          Emelye