Lilies Torchlight Madness and Ball

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      Would anyone care to offer an opinion on how combining the Torchlight
      Madness Merchant's event and the Lilies Ball went? My view of the whole
      thing was limited to the musicians and dancing. The goal was to provide
      some entertainment for the shoppers (and maybe pull some of them to the
      ball) and provide entertainment for the dancers between dances (and let
      them shop)

      Also comments on the quantity and timing of dance classes if you're so
      moved :)