Re: Carnivail

  • Christopher Mortika
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2009
      Regarding Vatavia: Sure, I mean, how long a trip could it be?

      (checks Google maps) Oh.

      --Christian, from his desk in Shadowdale.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2009
        Christain - yeah, that's my reservation as well.

        Tsire - from her laptop in Three Rivers

        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        From: c.mortika@...
        Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 06:43:33 -0600
        Subject: [CalontirDance] Re: Carnivail

        Regarding Vatavia: Sure, I mean, how long a trip could it be?

        (checks Google maps) Oh.

        --Christian, from his desk in Shadowdale.

      • Jeremy Bullins
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2009
          o come on i make the trip to 3 rivers all the time and if i hadn't lost my job i totally would have shown up for crystal ball! Please

          To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
          From: c.mortika@...
          Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 06:43:33 -0600