Re: [CalontirDance] Carnavail

  • Jeremy Bullins
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 19, 2009
      thank you for considering

      ________________________________
      From: Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...>
      To: calontirdance@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 2:18:52 PM
      Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Carnavail

      I will strongly consider it but must check against family schedules before I commit.

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: jeremybullins@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 03:07:41 +0000
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Carnavail

            So Vatavia is trying to join the moderen middle ages bye having a late period italion themed event.  Their is going to be a masked ball.  we are looking for live musicians as well as teachers.  We are looking for itallian dance teachers especially.  we are hopeing to have dance classes all day and as much dancing as we can fit into the night..  The event i belive is march 6 and while their is no camping people are welcome to crash on sight. please contacte me if you are interested in teaching or playing.  we really aprciate any support we can get.

    • jeremybullins@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2010
        so here is the dance schedual for carnavail
        Set one
        1. peti reine
        2. harts ease
        3. official brawl
        4. contesia en due
        5. anello
        6. road to the island(scotland the brave)
        7. gelesia
        followed by a break ware the bards will sing for 15 min
        Set two
        1. Troika
        2. ruffty tuffty
        3. rusti boli
        4. black almon
        5. ballo de fiore
        6. hearlds in love
        7. calontire brawl
        followed by another break ware the bards will sing for us 15 min
        1.graca
        2.do la chirintana
        3.jenney pluck pear
        4.hyde park
        5.ameroso
        6.bizzaria d'amore
        here ends the offical dancing 7-12 we will do a walk through of most the dances not some of the harder ones for example no walk through for graca. their will be dance classes all day. their will be 2 tracks
        track 1 track 2
        10:00 beging english by baron wulfric intermediate english by Donald
        11:00 italian dances by sarah italian dances by henan
        1:00 contrpasa,rost boli by friar t Running, jumping dances for kids by zoe
        2:00 Dancing Italian bye konrad
        3:00 continued by konrad

        For those who dont know their is an all day buffet included in the sight fee. Also a mask blank is the sight token.
      • Rowan
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2010
          I need teachers!!! Who wants to teach? What would you like to teach? How
          many classes do you want to teach? I have a deadline of APRIL 1ST to have
          all the dance classes filled.

          We have dance classes sceduled from 10am-noon and 1-3pm the first Sat
          through Tues. We have dance ball review scheduled for the same times on
          Wed. The Lilies Ball will take place after court on Wed.

          We have additional time for dance activities scheduled 1-3pm Thurs through
          the last Sat. These can be dance classes, dance related classes (e.g.
          dancing with a sword, flirting in dance); a ball, pickup dancing, or
          whatever.

          Please HELP! Contact me if you are willing to teach dance at Lilies.

          HL Rowan Houndskeeper

        • jeremybullins@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
            i would like to teach a basic itallian dance class. on the first saterday. contrapassa in due and rosti bollie and one other if their is time. is their still space on saterday?
            yours in service to art DAM scottsman
            --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Rowan" <rowan@...> wrote:

            > I need teachers!!! Who wants to teach? What would you like to teach? How
            > many classes do you want to teach? I have a deadline of APRIL 1ST to have
            > all the dance classes filled.
            >
            > We have dance classes sceduled from 10am-noon and 1-3pm the first Sat
            > through Tues. We have dance ball review scheduled for the same times on
            > Wed. The Lilies Ball will take place after court on Wed.
            >
            > We have additional time for dance activities scheduled 1-3pm Thurs through
            > the last Sat. These can be dance classes, dance related classes (e.g.
            > dancing with a sword, flirting in dance); a ball, pickup dancing, or
            > whatever.
            >
            > Please HELP! Contact me if you are willing to teach dance at Lilies.
            >
            > HL Rowan Houndskeeper
            > Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
            > rowan@...
            >
            > "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
            > Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

          • Rowan
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
              You got it. I'll give you the 1pm slot on the first Sat June 12th.
              Will you need music player/music or do you have your own?
              Thanks

              HL Rowan Houndskeeper

              From: "jeremybullins@..." <jeremybullins@...>
              To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:15:04 -0000
              Subject: [CalontirDance] Re: Lilies dance classes

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
                yay! i will have my own player their. thanks for the space. see ya guys their.

                rowan@french. toast.net

                From: "jeremybullins@ ymail.com" <jeremybullins@ ymail.com>
                To: CalontirDance@ yahoogroups. com
                Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:15:04 -0000