Dancing Opportunities

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
      Greetings Dancers

      We jsut don't get enough opportunity to dance--especially if in a small shire far away.

      Chances I know of to dance:

      Standing Stones has moved their Nov practice to this Mon Nov 9 at 7 pm.

      Barony of Three Rivers has a dance practice Thur Nov 12 at 6:45 ish

      Crystal Ball (dance all day and all nite) Sat Nov 14

      Barony of Three Rivers Winter Court Dec 5 will have an afternoon dance.

      Bellewode has Heraldic and Dance Symposium and then a ball Jan 30

      Any questions? Please ask.
      Alegreza, Norata, Alessandra--are you out there? Say hello.

      Dancing the Dream
      Hanne Abendschein
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
        There will be a ball at Chieftains.
        I am willing to host workshops for specific dances or styles at my home.
        If your group wants to host a dance practice let me know...I'll try to get there or get someone to get there for you.

        Tsire

        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
          Alegreza lives up around my area (that's that extreme northwestern part of Missouri, for those playing along at home), as does Alessandra. I could find a spot to host dance practice, but no guarantees if I'd have people come. (One of the hazards of living in the wilds of the kingdom - things are really spread out.)

          I'll try and get Alegreza and Norata on the list, though, as I'm not sure they are.

          -Constantia K.