Dancing

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      Hello Kingdom dancers
      Below is a local announcement, but if anyone wants to travel a bit, all good gentles are welcome to join in the dancing. also B3R is having a couple practices prior to Crystal Ball. Thur Oct 22 and Nov 12 we'll be dancing at Olivette Community Center at our usual Barony gathering.

      Greetings All

      Tis Dance season.

      Standing Stones' next dance practice is Thur Oct 22 at 7 pm. We have a new venue for indoor or outdoor dancing. We'll be at Stephens College Warehouse Theater (next to Stamper Commons) at Broadway and Dorsey. Join with Master Conrad for a fun evening of dancing.

      On Mon Oct 26 Wyvern Cliff is hosting Mistress Tsire to teach dance.

      Sat Nov 14 is the premier dance event of the Middle and Calontir. Crystal Ball will be in Dupo IL (across the river from Barony of Three Rivers). Dance classes all day. Dancing all night with lots and lots of other dancers.

      Thur Nov 19 standing Stones dance practice

      Sat Jan 30 is Bellewode (Kirksville) Dance (etc) Symposium. Classes in day, a Ball that eve (not an all-nighter).

      Remember, all are welcome to dance practice, including kids with a long enough attention span. Questions and practicing and music. Fun.

      Dancing the Dream
      Hanne Abendschein
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2009
        Hi All

        The main battlefield area has just been declared fallow for (probably) 2 years. The new battlefield will be the field the fireworks are launched from.

        So does anyone have any ideas for the locations of dance classes, the formal balls, semi-random dancing and the music tent?