Heradic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium

  • Matt Lagemann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
      It is my pleasure to announce that Bellewode is beginning to look for instructors to teach at the 5th (really? Has it been that many?) Annual Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium. This year it will be held January 30th in Kirksville MO.

      Due to Easter being where we normally like to hold our event and various dates already taken, Bellewode is moving our event up this year. Now that our date is set, we are looking for those interested in teaching classes. Our event has been a great success every year we have held it because you decide to come and share your knowledge with the rest of the Kingdom. Also let us know what you have liked in the past and what you think we can do better in the future. And of course we also look forward to dancing the night away at the only regularly held ball in Calontir outside of Lilies!

      If you have a class to teach send it to mlagemann@...<mailto:mlagemann@...>. Include in your email: your name as you want it to appear on the class list, the name of your class, a description of your class, any time preferences you may have, and any technology requirements you have (projector, laptop, etc.).

      As classes come in and more plans come to fruition (oh and what plans we in Bellewode have made!) we will have a website with the details.

      There is also one other bonus to the event. From Noon until 4 pm there will be a traveling exhibit of ancient Egyptian art that is open to the public on campus for those interested.

      Ermenrich
      Autocrat