Re: KWDS

    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 1999
      Me! When are you arriving? I think I won't make it until Saturday, but I hate
      those early morning drives, so I'm still thinking it over.

      Looking forward to seeing you there!
      Conna

      Katriana wrote:

      > From: Katriana <katriana@...>
      >
      > Is anyone else planning on attending the Known World Dance Symposium next
      > weekend?
      >
      > katriana

      > Congratulations to "Trail Rider," our latest ONElist of the Week.
      > http://www.ONElist.com
      > Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!
    • Katriana
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 1999
        We're hopefully leaving Chanute at noon on Friday (Emily will miss half a
        day of school) That should put us at site around 8:00, we will unload and
        set up, and make it to the motel around 10:00 (hopefully)

        katriana
        At 10:27 PM 5/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
        >From: "Carol O'Connell" <conna@...>
        >
        >Me! When are you arriving? I think I won't make it until Saturday, but I hate
        >those early morning drives, so I'm still thinking it over.
        >
        >Looking forward to seeing you there!
        >Conna
        >
        >Katriana wrote:
        >>
        >> From: Katriana <katriana@...>
        >>
        >> Is anyone else planning on attending the Known World Dance Symposium next
        >> weekend?
        >>
        >> katriana

        >> Congratulations to "Trail Rider," our latest ONElist of the Week.
        >> http://www.ONElist.com
        >> Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!

        >What do lizards and rock music have in common?
        >http://www.onelist.com
        >They both have communities at ONElist. Find yours today!

      • Sarah Kaiser
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
          It looks like I'm going on my own to KWDS. Anyone from STL or nearby
          need a ride/rider? I can leave Friday afternoon and will return Sunday
          afternoon/evening.