Re: [CalontirDance] looking for Rose, in charge of youth at Lilies

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hi Jayne,

      I didn't see a response to your note, and I wanted to make sure it was
      addressed. Forgive me if you've already received this information.

      HL Roselyn has been active with our youth for many years. She's also
      currently our kingdom chirurgeon, and you can reach her at that address:
      Chirurgeon@...

      So glad that you had a good time at Lilies!
      Conna