looking for Rose, in charge of youth at Lilies

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2009
      I want to say thank you once more for all of the wonderful dancing, teaching and help I received from the dance instructors at Lilies. I had a wonderful time !!

      I need help getting contact information for Rose, who was the wonderful lady in charge of the youth activities at Lilies and a former Kingdom Youth Officer. Unfortunately, I had to leave a day earlier than I expected, and was not able to find her myself on Saturday to get this information. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

      Jayne, dancer from the Outlands
      krege@...

      ________________________________

      From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@... <mailto:sauerm%40missouri.edu> >
      To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com <mailto:CalontirDance%40yahoogroups.com> >
      Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:06:03 -0500
      Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies War Site Book error -- re the Monday
      night ball

      Actually its listed as Tuesday evening in the box highlighting all the
      evening activities, but as on Monday night in the daily listing of
      classes. At least it's 7 PM in both cases.

      Conrad

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2009
        Hi Jayne,

        I didn't see a response to your note, and I wanted to make sure it was
        addressed. Forgive me if you've already received this information.

        HL Roselyn has been active with our youth for many years. She's also
        currently our kingdom chirurgeon, and you can reach her at that address:
        Chirurgeon@...

        So glad that you had a good time at Lilies!
        Conna