RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies War Site Book error -- re the Monday night ball

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2009
      Sigh. And they messed up the instructors for each class too in the class
      descriptions.
      Oh well. The point is - LOTS OF DANCING AND MUSIC
      music classes, singing practice, dance classes, balls, pilgramage, socials,
      and fun fun fun.
      When I first mail the schedule in, Her Majesty said she was imagining people
      starting the war preparing to enjoy dance and ending the war with stubby
      legs cause they had danced their feet off! While I don't suggest you go
      that far I hope to see everyone at something during the week.

      Updates and notices for Music and Dance will be posted outside Lucia's
      roadside camp (just down from the battlefield) and at the permanent shelter.

      I'm still looking for help to set up the ball Wed night - meet either on the
      battlefield or at my camp (just down the hill from Lucia's camp) at
      ~6-6:30pm

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
      To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:06:03 -0500
      Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies War Site Book error -- re the Monday
      night ball

      Actually its listed as Tuesday evening in the box highlighting all the
      evening activities, but as on Monday night in the daily listing of
      classes. At least it's 7 PM in both cases.

      Conrad