Lilies War Site Book error -- re the Monday night ball

  • lucia_b3r
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2009
      I just scanned through the Lilies War Site book PDF that they announced today on the Calontir list. They have the Shattered Crystal ball listed as starting at 7:00pm on Tuesday night.

      It's my opinion that we should keep it on its normal Monday evening time slot, and just post on lists about the mistake. And maybe put up flyer at troll and around site? This ball has been on Monday night since I've been attending it and I like the tradition value of that. Christian, what are your thoughts about it?

      Lucia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2009
        Actually its listed as Tuesday evening in the box highlighting all the
        evening activities, but as on Monday night in the daily listing of
        classes. At least it's 7 PM in both cases.

        Conrad

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2009
          Sigh. And they messed up the instructors for each class too in the class
          descriptions.
          Oh well. The point is - LOTS OF DANCING AND MUSIC
          music classes, singing practice, dance classes, balls, pilgramage, socials,
          and fun fun fun.
          When I first mail the schedule in, Her Majesty said she was imagining people
          starting the war preparing to enjoy dance and ending the war with stubby
          legs cause they had danced their feet off! While I don't suggest you go
          that far I hope to see everyone at something during the week.

          Updates and notices for Music and Dance will be posted outside Lucia's
          roadside camp (just down from the battlefield) and at the permanent shelter.

          I'm still looking for help to set up the ball Wed night - meet either on the
          battlefield or at my camp (just down the hill from Lucia's camp) at
          ~6-6:30pm

          HL Rowan Houndskeeper