Lilies approaches / ball rehearsal

  • lucia_b3r
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      It's now the count-down for Lilies, and I hope everyone is looking forward to dancing and playing lots of music next week!

      Since I haven't had much luck in getting things on the schedule, I just wanted to post some info here. I will be having a Lilies Ball rehearsal on Monday, June 15th @ 1:30p.m. More information, including the location for this, will be posted on a blackboard outside my tent, located on the side-road right behind Fernando's tent. Please attend so we can get an idea of how many people will be in the pit, and what instruments we'll have. If you can't stay for the entire rehearsal, please stop by for the beginning so I'll know you're planning to play for the balls.

      Lucia