Lilies Dance

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2009
      Oh My! Lilies is only 3 weeks away!
      Musicians tune up your instraments and please contact Lucia for copies of
      the ball music.
      Dancers put on your dancing shoes - we have over 25 hours of classes and 4
      different balls on offer, plus a pilgramage!
      My thanks to Hanne, Azenari, Arina, Ermenich, Cathus, HE Phillipe, HE
      Isabaue, and Master Conrad for volenteering to teach classes. Especially Ly
      Hanne who will be teaching our Calontir youth the joy of dance.
      If anyone else wants to volenteer a bit of time before the ball please
      contact me.
      I am also looking for people willing to help provide munchies and drink for
      the balls.
      If you have enclosed candle lanterns that you can let us borrow for the
      ball, please bring them.

      See you all there!
      Dancy, Dancy!!

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

    • Kat Pogatshnik
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2012
        Yes! Of course Dancing at Lilies will be amazing! We currently will be
        having balls on both the first and last Saturdays of War, along with the
        Thursday war ball and possibly another one on Monday evening! This doesn't
        even include the dance classes! (which will include at least 1-2 classes
        featuring new dances learned from last years Known World Dance Symposium)

        So plan on coming to Lilies and dancing the days away. If you are
        interested in teaching a class (or know someone who should teach a class)
        let me know.

        ~Alessandra

        Lilies War
        June 9th-17th