RE: [CalontirDance] dance at marshal event

    Message 1 of 3 , May 14 12:08 PM
      I will be there Saturday but can't tell you how late I'll be able to stay with the little one in tow. I'm glad there will be dancing though.

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: rowan@...
      Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:01:34 -0400
      Subject: [CalontirDance] dance at marshal event

      Calling all dancers and musicians!

      The steward for the William the Marshal event has asked that we supply dance

      oppertunities after feast in the barn. This event is NEXT WEEKEND in Three

      Rivers. Given that we don't have alot of documented dances from the 12th c.

      We have chosen to do any requested dances from the Lilies Ball lists (both

      the monday night Shattered Crystal Ball and the Lilies Grand Ball lists).

      We OF COURSE would prefer live music.

      Dance monkeys see you at Marshal!!!

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

    • mateoalanohombrealtopezold
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16 9:55 AM
        It is my plan to be there and I look forward to dancing.

        Ermerich