dance teachers needed

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 6:27 AM
      Help please!
      If you will be at Lilies I need people to teach dance classes. I have
      begining italian and EC classes with no teachers, I have intermediate level
      progression, EC, and italian classes with no teachers. I have at least 6hrs
      of classes with no teacher pinned down. I need teachers!
      Please email me.

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper