RE: [CalontirDance] Tesara

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
      I'd like to work on it if we have enough people. I've got the ribbons ready to use. We'll still be doing floor pattern run-throughs and adding basic steps. We'll add music in later rehearsals.

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: rowan@...
      Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:23:08 -0400
      Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Tesara

      We are working on this Thurs at the B3R meeting right?

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      From: Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...>

      To: <calontirdance@yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:24:53 -0500

      Subject: [CalontirDance] Tesara Music

      http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~praetzel/ellisif/tes-ful6.pdf

      here is a PDF of the music for Tesara for the musicians who have asked for

      it.

      for the dancers, here is a really detailed description of the dance

      http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~praetzel/Joy-J-book/Tesara.htm

      my attempt to detail it is in the uploads section of this group as well.

      Have fun - dance with ribbons!