Tesara Music

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
      http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~praetzel/ellisif/tes-ful6.pdf

      here is a PDF of the music for Tesara for the musicians who have asked for it.

      for the dancers, here is a really detailed description of the dance

      http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~praetzel/Joy-J-book/Tesara.htm

      my attempt to detail it is in the uploads section of this group as well. Have fun - dance with ribbons!

    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
        We are working on this Thurs at the B3R meeting right?

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
          I'd like to work on it if we have enough people. I've got the ribbons ready to use. We'll still be doing floor pattern run-throughs and adding basic steps. We'll add music in later rehearsals.

          To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
          From: rowan@...
          Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:23:08 -0400
          Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Tesara