Re: [CalontirDance] Outline from Orchestration Class

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009
      Thanks, Christian! And happy belated birthday!
      Conna

    • estrill13
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009
        Two things.

        1 - Can I repost this to the Merry Musicians list?

        And 2 - if by "DragonLion Consort" you mean the Merry Musicians of Mooneschadowe (home of the Lion Dragon Guard) -- we are always looking for new members -- the more, the merrier.

        Estrill
        Mooneschadowe
        Ansteorra
        (lurks on many dance lists)