Pilgrimage

  • Her Ladyship Neathery of Safita
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 6:53 AM
      Yes Indeedy!!! We are having a Pilgrimage on Tuesday and there will be a class taught on Monday to refresh ourselves with the traditional Cantiga Number 3 and Lady Brighid favorite...Cantiga 100!!!

      If anyone wants copies of the music before hand please email me.. I have pdfs! I will have copies at Lilies!

      Can't wait to see you all!
      Love Neathery
      nfuller@...
    • Her Ladyship Neathery of Safita
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 10:25 AM
        It is Cantiga 322 not Cantiga 3! Sorry about that!
        Love N