Re: Music for Lillies Dance

  • lucia_b3r
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2009
      Greetings Sinead,

      I will be wrangling the Lilies Ball on Wednesday evening at the war. I'd be delighted to have you sit in with us. I am currently working on a website that will list a lot of info about dance & music at the war and hope to have it deployed within the next few days. I'll post here though, as soon as I have the music list finalized, as well as announcing when the website is live. Feel free to email me in the meantime if you have any questions.

      Thanks for your interest!

      Lucia