Tesara

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hey there everyone,

      As you may have heard at the Bellewode event, I've got a new dance mission. I'd like to put together a group to rehearse and perform Tesara. It's a cute, easy, 15th c. Italian dance for 10 with ribbons. It's a set of 4 couples plus two 'shuttles' who move these people around. It all ends in a massive hey figure. FUN FUN FUN!

      Who wants to do it?

    • Matt Lagemann
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2009
        I am up for it!

        Wait... does this combine dance with bondage?

        Ermenrich

        ________________________________
        As you may have heard at the Bellewode event, I've got a new dance mission. I'd like to put together a group to rehearse and perform Tesara. It's a cute, easy, 15th c. Italian dance for 10 with ribbons. It's a set of 4 couples plus two 'shuttles' who move these people around. It all ends in a massive hey figure. FUN FUN FUN!

        Who wants to do it?

      • Land, John L SPC MIL USA TRADOC
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 7, 2009
          I'm in!!! Uh... wait what were we talking about again??

          -Baxt

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2009
            only if we're doing it wrong....or very very right lol

            Tsire

            To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 8, 2009
              Sure

              As you may have heard at the Bellewode event, I've got a new dance mission. I'd like to put together a group to rehearse and perform Tesara. It's a cute, easy, 15th c. Italian dance for 10 with ribbons. It's a set of 4 couples plus two 'shuttles' who move these people around. It all ends in a massive hey figure. FUN FUN FUN!

              Who wants to do it?

            • Constantia/Rachel
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 8, 2009
                I do, provided I'm at the event this is at. :)

                -Constantia K.