Re: Bellewode Ball Thank Yous

  • pitykelfin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 4:52 PM
      I also wanted to thank everyone for coming, especially the musicians who taught classes and played in the pit. Thank you!

      --Kasha

      For those who are interested, the following dances were danced:
      Black Alman
      Carolingian Pavane
      Cascarda da Gracca Amorosa
      Confesse
      Gathering Peascods
      Heart's Ease
      Heralds in Love
      Horses Bransle
      Jenny Pluck Pears
      Lovers' Braid
      Ly Bens Distonys
      My Lady Cullen
      Official Bransle
      Petit Riens
      Piantone
      Picking of Sticks
      Scotch Cap
      Sellenger's Round
      Trenchmore
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7 3:14 PM
        I had a fabulous time at the event! What a lot of fun I had at the ball! The
        pit was wonderful, and the classes were really terrific. Thanks for
        organizing everything!

        Conna