Symposium Wahoo!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      Wahoo! What a good time I had at the Symposium.
      The Caroso Ball was wonderful fun, the classes were varied and well-taught and the day was just lovely all around.
      Good job to all who made the day a success!
      The sweetest moment of the day was when I stopped in to a music class with my slightly fussy baby and the sounds of a lovely French tune soothed him right to sleep as I tapped a tambourine and swayed. Ahhhhh, nice.