Re: [CalontirDance] Attention Musicians: Bellewode Event

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2009
      Thanks for the info, Kasha! I think the ball sounds like it's going to be a
      lot of fun, and I'm really looking forward to it.

      See everyone there!

    • lucia_b3r
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
        Kasha, your plans for this weekend's event sound great! I'm really looking forward to both playing and attending some fantastic-sounding classes.

        I also wanted to let you folks know that I'm planning to work on- and hopefully publish the Lilies Dance & Music webpages next week. (Here's a url for last year's site so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about: http://calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilies22/MusicDance/cmd_home.html ) If you're planning to run any classes, please copy me on the info. (By the way, this mean *in addition to* submitting the classes to HM Arial via the on-line form.) Rowan and Christian, may I ask you for photos so people will know who to look for, for info about dance and the Monday evening ball?

        If anyone has any questions about the webpages, please look me up at the event this weekend.