Bellewoode class list?

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27 5:07 PM
      Do we only have the one track of dance classes?
      Hanne was wanting to try to teach a class on Almans if you all have room for
      one more class

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 27 5:10 PM
        All,
        I need dance teachers for Lilies!!!
        We have 3+ hours of dance a day to fill.
        So far I have only 3 classes with teachers - all english country.
        Help!

        I'll be bugging you all again at Bellewood :-)

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper