RE: [CalontirDance] Bellewode Ball List

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
      Good points Conrad. Thanks for pointing that out.
      Take you opportunity folks...I'm too preoccupied with the newborn to argue with people.
      LOL!

    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 27, 2009
        Do we only have the one track of dance classes?
        Hanne was wanting to try to teach a class on Almans if you all have room for
        one more class

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      • Rowan
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 27, 2009
          All,
          I need dance teachers for Lilies!!!
          We have 3+ hours of dance a day to fill.
          So far I have only 3 classes with teachers - all english country.
          Help!

          I'll be bugging you all again at Bellewood :-)

          HL Rowan Houndskeeper