RE: [CalontirDance] Re: Lilies Dance

  • Matt Lagemann
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
      I like what I see. The idea of a social tea or something with the musicians also sounds fun. It seems like I knew a few of them very well and some not at all.

      Ermenrich
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2009
        Oh My! Lilies is only 3 weeks away!
        Musicians tune up your instraments and please contact Lucia for copies of
        the ball music.
        Dancers put on your dancing shoes - we have over 25 hours of classes and 4
        different balls on offer, plus a pilgramage!
        My thanks to Hanne, Azenari, Arina, Ermenich, Cathus, HE Phillipe, HE
        Isabaue, and Master Conrad for volenteering to teach classes. Especially Ly
        Hanne who will be teaching our Calontir youth the joy of dance.
        If anyone else wants to volenteer a bit of time before the ball please
        contact me.
        I am also looking for people willing to help provide munchies and drink for
        the balls.
        If you have enclosed candle lanterns that you can let us borrow for the
        ball, please bring them.

        See you all there!
        Dancy, Dancy!!

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      • Kat Pogatshnik
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 18, 2012
          Yes! Of course Dancing at Lilies will be amazing! We currently will be
          having balls on both the first and last Saturdays of War, along with the
          Thursday war ball and possibly another one on Monday evening! This doesn't
          even include the dance classes! (which will include at least 1-2 classes
          featuring new dances learned from last years Known World Dance Symposium)

          So plan on coming to Lilies and dancing the days away. If you are
          interested in teaching a class (or know someone who should teach a class)
          let me know.

          ~Alessandra

          Lilies War
          June 9th-17th