Music for Ambiance at Feast

  • Chris Mortika
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2009
      A handful of us musicians will be playing background ambient music at feast at 25th Jubilee
      this weekend. The feast steward has asked that we try to keep the music as early-period as
      possible, as she feels that recognizably late-period tunes will clash with the feast.

      So, I've got a bunch of Medieval and early Renaissance pieces to play, and anyone's welcome
      to join us in a read-through. We'll gather at 1:30, in as quiet a place as we can find. (I
      expect to leave location details at Troll.)

      --Christian d'Hiver