RE: [CalontirDance] Jubilee dance calling

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
      I'm over my strep throat, but now I have a cold.

      [Pavel Says:]

      I will be missing Jubilee for just that. My fever just broke this morning
      about 10ish after 3 days. (got up to 103.1!) I have nothing left for the
      trip or weekend. Trying to find someone to take the scroll for me.

      Pav

    • Caitlin Johnoff
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
        Thank you, very much.