RE: [CalontirDance] Jubilee dance calling

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
      Ingeborg & Ermenrich,

      I- I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hang in there and delegate. You're doing great!
      E- Thanks for always being there to help a dance leader in need. You rock!

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: mlagemann@...
      Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:18:09 -0600
      Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Jubilee dance calling

      I would be willing to help you out with your class and the ball if you need a voice.

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
        I'm over my strep throat, but now I have a cold.

        [Pavel Says:]

        I will be missing Jubilee for just that. My fever just broke this morning
        about 10ish after 3 days. (got up to 103.1!) I have nothing left for the
        trip or weekend. Trying to find someone to take the scroll for me.

        Pav

      • Caitlin Johnoff
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
          Thank you, very much.

          Ingeborg

          I would be willing to help you out with your class and the ball if you need a voice.