RE: [CalontirDance] Jubilee dance calling

  • Matt Lagemann
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
      I would be willing to help you out with your class and the ball if you need a voice.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
        Ingeborg & Ermenrich,

        I- I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hang in there and delegate. You're doing great!
        E- Thanks for always being there to help a dance leader in need. You rock!

        Tsire

        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        From: mlagemann@...
        Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:18:09 -0600
        Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Jubilee dance calling

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
          I'm over my strep throat, but now I have a cold.

          [Pavel Says:]

          I will be missing Jubilee for just that. My fever just broke this morning
          about 10ish after 3 days. (got up to 103.1!) I have nothing left for the
          trip or weekend. Trying to find someone to take the scroll for me.

          Pav

        • Caitlin Johnoff
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
            Thank you, very much.

            Ingeborg

            I would be willing to help you out with your class and the ball if you need a voice.