Jubilee dance calling

  • ingeborgbildrbriotr
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
      I'm over my strep throat, but now I have a cold.
      I can probably make use of a herald if need be for teaching dances at
      the ball, but I would be very grateful to anyone willing to call the
      dances.

      Slightly unlucky Ingeborg
    • Matt Lagemann
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
        I would be willing to help you out with your class and the ball if you need a voice.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
          Ingeborg & Ermenrich,

          I- I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hang in there and delegate. You're doing great!
          E- Thanks for always being there to help a dance leader in need. You rock!

          Tsire

          To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
          From: mlagemann@...
          Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:18:09 -0600
          Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Jubilee dance calling

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
            I'm over my strep throat, but now I have a cold.

            [Pavel Says:]

            I will be missing Jubilee for just that. My fever just broke this morning
            about 10ish after 3 days. (got up to 103.1!) I have nothing left for the
            trip or weekend. Trying to find someone to take the scroll for me.

            Pav

          • Caitlin Johnoff
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
              Thank you, very much.

              Ingeborg

              I would be willing to help you out with your class and the ball if you need a voice.