Re: KWDS

    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 1999
      Yes. I'm even going to take a half day off on Fri so I can
      get to the Fri afternoon classes.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 1999
        Me! When are you arriving? I think I won't make it until Saturday, but I hate
        those early morning drives, so I'm still thinking it over.

        Looking forward to seeing you there!
        Conna

        Katriana wrote:

        > From: Katriana <katriana@...>
        >
        > Is anyone else planning on attending the Known World Dance Symposium next
        > weekend?
        >
        > katriana

        > Congratulations to "Trail Rider," our latest ONElist of the Week.
        > http://www.ONElist.com
        > Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!
      • Katriana
        Message 3 of 5 , May 18, 1999
          We're hopefully leaving Chanute at noon on Friday (Emily will miss half a
          day of school) That should put us at site around 8:00, we will unload and
          set up, and make it to the motel around 10:00 (hopefully)

          katriana
          At 10:27 PM 5/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
          >From: "Carol O'Connell" <conna@...>
          >
          >Me! When are you arriving? I think I won't make it until Saturday, but I hate
          >those early morning drives, so I'm still thinking it over.
          >
          >Looking forward to seeing you there!
          >Conna
          >
          >Katriana wrote:
          >>
          >> From: Katriana <katriana@...>
          >>
          >> Is anyone else planning on attending the Known World Dance Symposium next
          >> weekend?
          >>
          >> katriana

          >> Congratulations to "Trail Rider," our latest ONElist of the Week.
          >> http://www.ONElist.com
          >> Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!

          >What do lizards and rock music have in common?
          >http://www.onelist.com
          >They both have communities at ONElist. Find yours today!

        • Sarah Kaiser
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
            It looks like I'm going on my own to KWDS. Anyone from STL or nearby
            need a ride/rider? I can leave Friday afternoon and will return Sunday
            afternoon/evening.