Time to submit classes for Lilies

  • Her Ladyship Neathery of Safita
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2009
      I am so excited. Lilies is right around the corner and It is about
      that time when we need your great classes for Lilies. You can submit
      them through the Royal University web site Course form
      http://calontir-rush.org/test/courseinfo.htm

      Love
      HL Neathery of Safita
      Chancellor of the Royal University of Scir Hafoc
    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2009
        Nethry! You beat me to my posting!

        All,
        I have reserved the permenant pavillion for Lilies Dance classes from 10-11
        and from 1-3 from the first Sat through Thurs. and from 1-3 on the last
        Friday and Saturday. I am now looking for Dance classes to fill those
        slots.
        The Lilies Ball will be Wed night. Wed classes will be ball review.
        PLEASE send your choice of times and classes to teach to me - and I will put
        them into the Lilies RUSH as a block. I DO NOT want to discover that we
        have double booked the dance classes.

        Lilies ball list to follow soon. Shattered Crystal will also be sponsoring
        their ball as well. I'm still working to see what else we can scare up in
        the way of dance fun for Lilies.

        Rowan
        -after Jubilee I'll be more on the ball about this (pun intended)

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper