Re: [CalontirDance] Bellewode Symposium

  • Nathanael Dollar
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2009
      Would Cascarde and Buffens be two different classes or one class
      together?
      I would be more than happy to have you teach Dance Jeopardy, but only
      if you would like to teach it.
      Thank you,
      Ewen of Bellewode

      Tsire Tuzevo wrote:

      >hey there Bellwode organizers
      >Sorry for the delay in responding but I would be willing to teach
      Cascarde (16th C. italian) and Buffens. I can be pursuaded to resurect
      Dance Jeopardy if there is interest in it. Is there anything else you
      feel you are missing?

      >Tsire

    • Matt Lagemann
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
        Unto the Dancers of Calontir and the musicians that make us so happy:

        Dancy, Dancy! (I will assume you all answered with a Boing, Boing!). The Bellewode Symposium is now less then two months away! I know what you are saying, "Ermenrich, that is still ages from now! I have time to plan my class and get back to you later." Remember folks that the Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/INSERT OTHER DECEMBER FESTIVITIES HERE is fast approaching. Combine that with a Crown Tournament and Queen's Prize in January, and you have a busy two months ahead of you. Please be thinking about what class you might want to teach at the symposium.

        Have you learned a new dance lately that you want to share? Teach a class! I have heard rumors of something called Heralds in Lust, and I hope someone is planning on teaching it! If you also want to see something danced at the Bellewode Ball, email your suggestions.

        If you have any questions, please contact me at mlagemann@.../<mailto:mlagemann@.../>

        In Service,
        Ermenrich

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
          I'll be there. I'd like to teach a 2 hour Tesara class. It's a dance for 10 people with ribbons! Whee!
          I'll also happily do a Cascarde class and/or a Balli class.

          Tsire

          To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2009
            Not sure how publicly available this is (it's on facebook)

            Heralds in Lust from Crystal Ball 2009
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/?of=1925563

            The pattern can be expanded further too ...

            Conrad
          • Rowan
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 20, 2009
              Add to your class list -
              Ly Azenari teaching English Country for the Masses (4 or more couples)
              HL Cathus teaching Yet More New English Country
              HLy Rowan teaching English Country Progressions

              We can also each teach a second class if you like - Italian, EC, GOOP,
              beginner or whatever you want/need

              HL Rowan Houndskeeper

              From: Matt Lagemann <mlagemann@...>

              To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>

[...]