College of Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium

  • ncd121
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      The annual College of Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium
      is coming up on April 4th and we still need teachers. If you would
      like to teach a class please contact me either on this list or by
      e-mail at ncd121@....
      Thank you!
      --Ewen of Bellewode
      Autocrat
    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2009
        You asked for teachers - we are volenteering!

        Please put the following dance classes into your schedule for the Dance
        Symposium at Bellewood.

        Italians are Sexy! (1hr) taught by Ly Azenari Basndere
        (English) Country Square Dances (1hr) taught by HL Rowan Houndskeeper
        New English Country (1hr) taught by HL Cathus the Curious
        Redacting Playford (1hr) roundtable and workshop by Azenari, Cathus and
        Rowan

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper

        From: "ncd121" <ncd121@...>

        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

        Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 16:17:23 -0000

        Subject: [CalontirDance] College of Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance
        Symposium

        The annual College of Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium

        is coming up on April 4th and we still need teachers. If you would

        like to teach a class please contact me either on this list or by

        e-mail at ncd121@....

        Thank you!

        --Ewen of Bellewode

        Autocrat