Re: Dance at 25th year Jubilee

  • lucia_b3r
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2009
      Greets all,

      I now have all the music for the Jubilee ball (and dance classes)
      gathered up into a .pdf file. Anyone who wants the packet, please
      email me and I'll send it along.

      Additionally, I will have extra copies of it with me at the event.

      BTW, does anyone want to volunteer to help out during the day by
      playing for Dance classes? (Please consider helping out with this,
      even if it's only for one class!)

      Also, I hope to have web-pages up by beginning of next week that will
      give more info about the Dance & Music activites at the event. I'll
      post here as soon as it's live.

      Regards,
      Lucia