Early Music Video

  • Chris Mortika
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2009
      The following note came across the St. Gabriel website

      --Christian

      For those of you who have an interest in period muscial instruments, I discovered an
      excellent little video on YouTube from the USC Thornton School of Music, in which one of the
      professors demonstrates several early woodwinds. The video is entitled : ARTS: An
      Introduction to Early Musical Instruments
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBdgjItBhR0&feature=rec-HM-r2

      --Walraven